Monday, April 9, 2012

MAKEOVER

In honor of On Haunted Ground, which is SOON to be released, I’ve decided to treat myself to something special. *drum roll please* A Fabulous Makeover!!! “Oooohhh,” you may say, as you wonder, new hairstyle, a facial, new clothes?

My answer to that is... no. As fun as all of those things can be, I’ve found something better. *insert gasp* Better than new clothes?

Yes! Well, sort of. It is new clothes, but not for me, it is new clothes for my blog. That’s right, the super awesome Silvia is going to give Ghost Talk a brand new look. Silvia does beautiful work so I’m really excited about this. Since she is running a special this month on blog makeovers, I’m not sure when she will get to mine, but I know the wait will be worth it.

And *one last drum roll* (I love those) While we're waiting on the big reveal I hope to share some other exciting news this week and there may be something special for you to, so check back often.

7 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! She recently re-did mine and I'm even happier than I was before! She IS awesome, indeed :)
    Bloggers! Authors! Don't hide :P Let Silvia re-vamp your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, THANK YOU!!!!
    I will do my best for a hauntingly gorgeous makeover, promise! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Franny, she is AWESOME! And Silvia I have NO doubt it will be hauntingly beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Silvia does amazing work. I can't wait to see what she does with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That she does Emily!!! And I know what you mean, I can't wait either.

    ReplyDelete